Car inspection is held in all states in order to make sure that your car is in good working order. Car inspections are required annually in each state. Check out our guides how to pass car inspection below!
Car inspections tips:
- First, have time to inspect the car yourself, and money for any parts you may need. Also have oil, oil filter, and air filter.
- Change your oil and oil filter. Make sure that you are either using a synthetic blend or fully synthetic oil.
- Change your air filter so that your engine will work easier and give you cleaner ignitions in the pistons.
- Check your tires for too much wear, and for heavy signs of cracking. Replace them, if they are bad!
- Check your headlights, stop lights, tail lights, and high beams. Also check your blinkers, reverse lights, and license plate light. Be sure to replace it if any light is out!
- Check your windshield wipers and make sure they are good. Turn them on and make sure that they both work.
- You can most likely turn it off with an OBD II scanner if your check engine light is on. Remember that, a state inspection can fail due to a bad or faulty code being set off. Be sure to check all work well.
Now, you’re ready to face car inspection!